Department of Physics (SOP)
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra (J&K)
Mr. Ujval Gupta has completed his M.Sc. degree in Physics in 2011 from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu & Kashmir. Currently, he is pursuing his Ph.D. in the area of Atomic and Molecular Spectroscopy. His research interest is in the field of experimental and theoretical studies of biologically important organic molecules. He has presented his research work in several conferences on National and International repute. He has also attended DST-SERC School on highly charged ions at TIFR, Mumbai.
- Ujval Gupta, Vivek K. Singh, Vinay Kumar, and Yugal Khajuria, “Spectroscopic Studies of Cholesterol: FT-IR and Vibrational Frequency Analysis” Mater Focus, 211-217, 2014.
- Ujval Gupta, Vivek K. Singh, and Yugal Khajuria, “Theoretical studies of molecular structure and vibrational spectra of Acetoxy-4-methyl Phenyl Methyl Acetate” IJRDP, Volume 1, Issue 1, March, 2014.
- Sumit Sanotra, Rimpy Gupta, Sonika Khajuria, Ujval Gupta, Yugal Khajuria and Haq Nawaz, “Synthesis, crystal structure, photoluminescence, and DFT studies of bis(1,10-phenanthroline)di(κ2OO'nitrato)cadmium(II)[Cd(phen)2(NO3)2]’’ Spectrochim. Acta Part- A, 129, 392-399, 2014.
- Ujval Gupta, Surbhi Mahajan, Vivek K. Singh, Vinay Kumar, and Yugal Khajuria, Computational studies on the molecular structure, vibrational spectra, NBO, MEP and UV-Vis analyses of (E)-3-(4-bromophenyl)-1-(3,4-dichlorophenyl) prop-2-en-1-one, Mater. Focus , 421-430, 2014.
- Ujval Gupta, Vinay Kumar, Vivek K. Singh, Rajni Kant, Yugal Khajuria, Spectroscopic studies and quantum chemical investigations of (3, 4-dimethoxybenzylidene) propanedinitrile, Spectrochim. Acta Part- A, 140, 65-73,. 2015.
- Ujval Gupta, Vivek K. Singh, Vinay Kumar, and Yugal Khajuria, Experimental and Theoretical Spectroscopic Studies of Calcium Carbonate, Mater. Focus, 2015.
- Neesha Yadav, Shailja Singh, Shrawan Kumar Mangawa, Sandeep K. Dixit, Ujval Gupta, Yugal Khajuria, Satish Kumar Awasthi, “Fluorescent probe 7-(prop-2-yn-1-yloxy)-2H-chromen-2-one: Experimental and DFT based approach to photophysical properties” Spectrochim. Acta Part- A, 148 (2015) 311-317.