Dr. Ram Prakash
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
Area of research: Oxide Nanoparticles/ nanophosphors, Thin films Nanostructures
1. S. Kumar, Ram Prakash, V. Kumar, G.M. Bhalerao, R. J. Choudhary and D. M. Phase; Surface and spectral studies of Eu3+ doped α-
2. S. Kumar, Ram Prakash, R.J. Choudhary, D.M. Phase; Structural, XPS and magnetic studies of pulsed laser deposited Fe doped Eu2O3 thin film. Materials Research Bulletin, 70, 392-
3. S. Kumar, Ram Prakash, and V. Kumar; A novel yellowish white Dy3+ activated α-
4. A.K. Bedyal, V. Kumar, Ram Prakash, O.M. Ntwaeaborwa, H.C. Swart;A near-
5. Ram Prakash, S. Kumar, F. Ahmed , C. G. Lee, and J. I. Song; Room temperature ferromagnetism in Ni doped In2O3 nanoparticles; Thin Solid Films 519, 8243 (2011).
6. F. Ahmed, S. Kumar, N. Arshi, M.S. Anwar, Ram Prakash;Growth and characterization of ZnO nanorods by microwave-
7. Ram Prakash, S. Kumar, C. G. Lee and J. I. Song; Study of Structural and magnetic properties of Co doped In2O3 nano particles. International J of Nanoscience 10, 961(2011) [DOI: 10.1142/S0219581X11008721].
8. Ram Prakash, S. Kumar, C. G. Lee, S. K. Sharma, M. Knobel, J. I. Song; Study of Raman spectrum of Fe doped CeO2 thin films grown by pulsed laser deposition. Advanced Mat. Research 123-
9. P. Thakur, J. C. Cezar, N. B. Brookes, R. J. Choudhary, Ram Prakash, D. M. Phase, K. H. Chae and R. Kumar; Direct observation of oxygen induced room temperature ferromagnetism in MoO2 thin films by x-
10. Ram Prakash, R. J. Choudhary, and D. M. Phase; Electronic structure of Fe (0-
11. Ram Prakash, D. M. Phase and R. J. Choudhary and Ravi Kumar; Structural, electrical and magnetic properties of Mo1-
12. Y.S. Katharria, Sandeep Kumar, R.J. Choudhary, Ram Prakash, F. Singh, N.P. Lalla, D.M. Phase and D. Kanjilal,Pulsed laser deposition of SiC thin films at medium substrate temperatures. Thin Solid Films 516, 6083 (2008).
13. R. Dubey, A. Gupta, D. M. Phase, Ram Prakash; Excimer laser irradiation effect on soft magnetic properties of sputtered iron nitride thin films. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 8, 4092 (2008).
14. Ram Prakash, R.J. Choudhary, S. Tiwari, D.M. Phase and R. Kumar; Effect of 200 MeV Ag15+ ion irradiation on structural and electrical transport properties of Fe3O4 thin films. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. B 266, 1242 (2008).
15. Ram Prakash, R. J. Choudhary, D. M. Phase and R. Kumar; Growth and properties of pulsed laser deposited Fe doped MoO2+δ thin films. AIP Conf. Proc. 1003, 25 (2008).
16. P. Thakur, W. K. Choi, K. H. Chae, J.-
17. Ram Prakash, R. J. Choudhary, L. S. Sharath Chandra, N Lakshmi, and D. M. Phase; Electrical and magnetic transport properties of Fe3O4 thin films on GaAs (100) substrate. J. Phys.: Cond. Mat. 19, 486212 (2007).
18. S. Tiwari, Ram Prakash, R. J. Choudhary, and D. M. Phase; Oriented growth of Fe3O4 thin film on crystalline and amorphous substrates by pulsed laser deposition. J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 40, 4943 (2007).
19. S. Tiwari, R. J. Choudhary, Ram Prakash, and D. M. Phase; Growth and properties of pulsed laser deposited thin films of Fe3O4 on Si substrate of different orientation. J. Phys.: Cond. Mat. 19, 176002 (2007).
20. P. Bhatt, Ram Prakash, S. M. Chaudhari, V. R. Reddy, D. M. Phase; Investigation of Ti Layer Thickness Dependent Structural, Magnetic, and Photoemission Study of Nanometer Range Ti/Ni Multilayer Structures. J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 7, 2081 (2007).
21. Y. S. Katharria, Sandeep Kumar, Ram Prakash, R. J. Choudhary, F. Singh, D. M. Phase, D. Kanjilal; Characterizations of pulsed laser deposited SiC thin films. J. Non Cryst. Solids, 353, 4660 (2007).
22. D. M. Phase, S. Tiwari, Ram Prakash, A. Dubey, V. G. Sathe and R. J. Choudhary; Raman study across the Verwey transition of epitaxial Fe3O4 thin films on MgO (100) substrate grown by pulsed laser deposition. J. Appl. Phys. 100, 123703 (2006).
Ram Prakash, S. Amirthapandian, D.M. Phase , S.K. Deshpande, R. Kesavamoorthy , K.G.M. Nair Study of ion beam induced mixing in nano-